This website is owned by Karro Food Group Limited (registered in England Co No 08312502) whose registered office is at Norton Grove Industrial Estate, Hugden Way, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 9HG and is operated on behalf of its subsidiary companies Karro Food Limited (registered in Scotland Co No SC220000), Karro Food Frozen Limited (registered in England Co No 9146568), Karro McGee ROI Limited (registered in the Republic of Ireland Co No 495211), and Karro Food Stoke Limited (registered in England Co No 9147022), collectively, “Karro Food Group”.
Important: By submitting personal data to Karro Food Group and/or by using this website you give your consent that all personal data that you submit may be processed by Karro Food Group in the manner and for the purposes described below.
2. Collection of personal data including email addresses
Karro Food Group do not collect any personal information via this website. Karro Food Group and its hosting providers collect traffic data and site statistics about the use of this site (for example page hits), but are not readily able to identify individuals from this information. Karro Food Group may collect personal information from you if you contact Karro Food Group directly (for example by email, telephone or post) to request further information or assistance. Karro Food Group will use this information to provide you with the information, assistance or services you have requested only.
3. Use of personal data
Any personal data that you send to Karro Food Group will only be used for the reason that you sent it to Karro Food Group (for example to process a job application) and Karro Food Group will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Where Karro Food Group send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by email or post. Karro Food Group do not carry out direct marketing to individuals.
4. Disclosure of your personal data
Karro Food Group do not share any of your personal data with any third parties outside of the Karro Food Group, unless they are suppliers of services to Karro Food Group (for example outsourced IT providers) who are legally bound by the duties of confidence and contractual terms required by legislation. We do not sell or otherwise distribute personal data to any marketing organisations.
5. Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit Karro Food Group to identify your personal data, Karro Food Group will disclose to you the personal data that Karro Food Group holds about you, for which Karro Food Group may make a charge up to the maximum as allowed by applicable law. Karro Food Group will also correct, amend or delete any personal data that it holds about you which is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to Karro Food Group by contacting Karro Food Group. Requests to delete personal data will be actioned as required by legislation.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please write to: Karro Food Group, Hugden Way, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 9HG.
For further information about data protection issues including the online register of Data Controllers can be found at http://www.ico.org.uk.
In order to collect anonymous data, Karro Food Group may use ‘cookies’ that remain in the cookies file of your browser until they are deleted from your hard drive.
Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small data file which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive, mobile phone or other device. They enable the website to “remember” who you, avoiding the need to re-enter your information on return to this website.
Cookies can be removed from your PC using browser settings but there will still be some deterioration in the service you receive. You may wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. These can be found in the advanced preferences.
There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things, such as letting you navigate between different pages on a website efficiently, remembering preferences you have given a website, and improving your overall experience. Others are used to provide you with advertising which is more tailored to your interests, or to measure the number of site visits and the most popular pages users visit.
Session cookies enable provide online information. Without these Karro Food Group would not be able to operate this website. These cookies are allocated to your PC only for the duration of your visit to a website, and these and are strictly necessary cookies. They automatically expire when you close down your browser.
Persistent cookies are those which remain on your PC until you delete them.
Performance cookies are used only to improve this site or measure response rates. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous and does not in any way impact on your privacy.
Karro Food Group and its hosting providers may use services like Google Analytics from time to time to assist in identifying how this website is used by visitors. Karro Food Group do this to make sure it is meeting customer’s needs and to understand how Karro Food Group can improve this site.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This collected information is in anonymised form, and cannot be used to identify who you are.
No cookies on this site are served or used by third parties. Karro Food Group do not use spyware, such as web bugs or hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace activities of users.
Karro Food Group and its hosting providers may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with this server and to administer this website. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number, that identifies your computer on a network. Your IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information.
For more information about cookies, including how to set your browser to reject them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org. Karro Food Group also recommend that you take the time to read the ‘cookie code’ developed by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) for use by website operators to comply with legislation.
8. Copyright and intellectual property
The content on this website is owned by or licensed to Karro Food Group and is protected by intellectual property laws in multiple jurisdictions including (as applicable) trademark and copyright. You may view, use, or store the material on this website in unmodified form for personal, non-commercial use only, but must not copy or reproduce it on any other website or otherwise on the internet. Commercial use or re-distribution / re-publication is prohibited without advance written agreement from Karro Food Group. Your use of any material on this website, except as provided above or with the express written permission of Karro Food Group is strictly prohibited. Karro Food Group reserve all other rights.
Karro Food Group neither warrants nor represents that your use of information displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Karro Food Group.
Karro Food Group will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, including where appropriate by way of damages, injunction, and/or seeking criminal prosecution.
While Karro Food Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, Karro Food Group makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the website, which is provided “as is”. In as much as permitted by law, Karro Food Group shall not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this website or its content. In particular, Karro Food Group will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on this website.
Karro Food Group is not responsible for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website. Access of this website is at your own risk and you will be responsible for any computer repair costs relating to your access to it and any use of the materials on it.
10. Visitor material and conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite hatred of any kind, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You agree not to mis-use this website in any way including in any illegal or criminal way; in any way which would give rise to civil liability for Karro Food Group; or in any way which would be technically harmful to the website or to Karro Food Group’s systems (in all cases, in any jurisdiction in the world). In particular you must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this site, the server on which this site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this site. You must not attack this site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Karro Food Group will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Karro Food Group will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your IP address and where known, identity, to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this site will cease immediately.
- Karro Food Group will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You agree not to use this website, its facilities or any information contained on it for, or to facilitate the distribution of unsolicited emails to any person. Karro Food Group will co-operate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any illegal material or otherwise using this website unlawfully.
Karro Food Group, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and any of Karro Food Group’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to this website.
Although Karro Food Group may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on this website, Karro Food Group is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Karro Food Group expressly reserves the right to remove any information or materials posted or transmitted by anyone on this website which is in breach of these rules.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Karro Food Group’s liability for:
- Death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- Fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
unenforceable, such wording shall be struck out, and the remaining wording shall remain fully in force.
12. Governing law and jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Karro Food Group – January 2018