Roast gammon joint glazed with chutney
- 1 jar of tomato and chilli chutney
Cooking times: 850g joint - 1hr, 2kg joint - 2.5hrs or 3kg joint - 3.5hrs
- Place joint in roasting tin and cover loosely with tinfoil. 190oC/Fan 170oC, Gas 5 for 30 mins per 500g plus extra 30mins.
- Before cooking time is complete, cut 4-5 incisions on top of joint. Coat with chutney and cook for remaining 15 mins.
- If the chutney needs to be spooned back onto the joint do so after 5-10 mins.
- Once the joint is fully cooked and the chutney has gone all sticky, remove from the roasting tin and spoon and remaining chutney back over the top of the joint.
- Allow the Gammon to rest for 15-30 mins before slicing and serving.