Sticky cocktail sausages, 3 ways
- Recipe 1:
- 4 tbsp hoisin sauce and 1 tbsp honey
- Recipe 2:
- 4 tbsp chilli sauce and 2 tbsp honey
- Recipe 3:
- 1 rounded tbsp wholegrain mustard and 4 tbsp honey
- Optional dip:
- 4 tbsp mayo and 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Set oven to 200 degrees celsius/gas 6.
For each recipe:
- Place cocktail sausages in roasting tray.
- Pour over sauce and honey and stir.
- Bake for 20 mins or until sausages are golden brown. Turn occasionally.
- Optional dip: Mix the mayo and sweet chilli sauce and serve.